Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Asian Chicken and Mandarin Orange Salad

Nothing speaks summer like a light salad topped with fruit and grilled chicken!

This was my supper tonight, and it was delicious! Even better, it's so easy to throw together. (Sorry there's no picture.. I'll try to add one later!)

Ingredients (for one salad):

  • Spinach and lettuce salad mix
  • 2 T. slivered almonds
  • 1 small chicken breast, grilled and cut into cubes
  • 1/3 cup of canned mandarin oranges, drained
  • 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
  • 2 T. Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
Toss all ingredients together and enjoy! I calculated this to be approximately 24 carbs. That's my kind of supper right there! I was left with plenty of carbs to enjoy a side of fresh pineapple and raspberries, as well as a sugar-free fudgsicle. 

Summer has never tasted better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment