- Kroger's carb-master yogurt with ground flax seed. Don't be so skeptical! Each cup of yogurt is only 4 carbs and 60 calories, and mixing in a bit of flax adds a great nutty flavor (instead of topping it with, say, granola). Love flax seed.. only 2 net carbs in 2 T., and because it's high fiber, it'll help you stay full much longer. You'll see flax showing up again in other things.. I use it frequently! I like Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal Organic -- 16 oz, available at Amazon and health food stores. (Haven't checked Kroger yet)
- Low-fat string cheese (like Weight Watchers) - Carb free :)
- 1/4 cup of peanuts - 5 carbs
- 1 Pickle spear - Carb free!
- Baby carrots... depends on how large they are, but it's a satisfying crunchy snack, and very low carb
- Sugar-free popsicles (carb content varies)
There's just a few things... if you don't mind going for a few more carbs, I also enjoy FiberOne 90 calorie granola bars (17 carbs), pretzels, and fresh fruit (especially berries!! They're also very low-carb in comparison to apples, bananas, melon, etc.)